Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pete Rose makes sense, steriods 'making a mockery' of baseball


Let me say this first, I'm a huge Pete Rose fan, and I will always say he should be in the Hall of Fame, no questions asked. Tonight on Dennis Miller's show on Versus, he weighs in about the Mitchell Report and what it means to baseball today.


"I've been suspended 18 years for betting on my own team to win," he added. "I was wrong ... but these guys today, if the allegations are true, they're making a mockery of the game."


I agree with Rose, but and the thing is he knows he did wrong, (although it took him some 15 years to do so) unlike some others who continuously still say they never did steroids. Come on, we're not fools we know people like Bonds, Clemens and etc did steroids. Rose thinks that the steroid users should not be in the Hall of Fame


"If you're going to put these guys that supposedly did steroids into the
Hall of Fame, I mean I've got to get a shot somewhere," he said.


I agree with that statement, it is time for Pete Rose to get his due. The man was an absolute force on the field and who can forget his hustle. I mean he even gave us the term to Pete Rose a girl (slide in head first). This man deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. If Clemens gets in, then put Rose in. If Rose were ever to use steroids, how many hits do you think he would have?


"I would have got 5,000 hits,"


Put Pete Rose in the Hall of Fame, he's due

No comments: