Monday, December 10, 2007

One of my favorite blogs is back up

The former Big *1*0* Tailgate website has moved, and I really enjoyed reading a lot of their stuff since frankly I live in the middle of Big 10 country. The website was facing legal challenges from the suits at the Big Ten conference on copyright infringements on their name.

All of this for a measly blog? Why can't thousands of people get the Big Ten Network, and you want to shut down a blog? I remember seeing the video of the Penn State frat douchebags pelting an Ohio State fan on their and I've been hooked since.

The new site is Busted Coverage, and is one of my favorites because it has humor, Big 10 sports, and lovely ladies.

You can go their to read all about the Big 10's frivolous crap, and be treated in which should be a regular read in your blog roll

No comments: