Saturday, December 8, 2007

Man eats condom in burger, secretly likes it


Wow did Van Miguel Hartless (whata loser name) of Fair Haven, Vt., have a rough weeek


This guy "allegedly" claims he bit into a condom while at a Burger King in his town. Thing is, he didn't even stop eating it the first bite he took, but instead kept chowing down on the profilactic.


“My third bite into the burger, it was just a foreign taste,” he said. “It was a very sour, bitter sort of taste. It almost had a numbing sensation.“


As I went to bite down a little harder, I felt a rubber grind in between my teeth. I saw it half in my mouth, half hanging out. It was an immediate sick-to-my-stomach type of thing.”


First, let me be the one to say, HAHAHAHAHAHA. So what kind was it? One of those thin, colored ones you get at a truck stop? What about a real lubricated one that probably tastes like piss? Don't tell me it was a MAGNUM GOLD. that thing would have been hanging out the sides of the sandwich if so.


And it took him a third bite to realize what was going on? Ok, Van Manuel, it's ok, just admit it. You liked it and you know it.


I can see it now, No. 13 on the Burger King menu, The Condom Double Combo, with extra sensitivity.

No comments: