Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Vote on the hottest Tim Tebow Babe

Yes when you are the Heisman winner, things are good, how good? Well you can basically take your pick of any chick you wanted. Vote on which Tebow beauty is the hottest, even though we know it will be a onesided affair.... Voting occurs on the right hand side of the page...



1. The Newcomer- Sports by Brooks uncovered this beauty today, and she's hot, a stunning brunette with an amazing body, and a nice perky set of jugs. It also looks like the broad is rather tall as well and keeps in good shape. She's a nice piece of work indeed. Her mom and dad should be proud

2. The Blonde-Not much is known about this girl, except I like blondes myself. She appears to be a plain jane sort of gal, she's obviously beautiful, but nothing that really captures your eye like the previous one, although she is in a two piece. I bet this chick is wild though, WILD.
3. The breasts- Come on who here hasn't seen this picture. They are huge, enormous, exquisite, big, massive, whatever you want to say, and she's not bad looking either. Not much else to say but tits at this point

16 comments:

Trip McFeely said...

Its close between the newcomer and the breasts, but I cant ignore those jugs.

Why did Tebow kick her to the curb anyway? Anyone got any ideas?

Anonymous said...

she's actually a british model named lucy pinder.

Anonymous said...

it's not lucy pinder. those are only internet rumors. she's some skank from the U of Florida.

Jarrett said...

Little known fact- Tebow is a master of hypnosis when it comes to Gator chicks.

Anonymous said...

I could have gotten all 3..easy...

Trip McFeely said...

I keep seeing those Pinder rumors all over the internet. Can't anyone tell the difference between one huge set of mounds and another?

Come on people.

Trip McFeely said...

Hey quick question folks, we have had a buttload of hits today. Can anyone tell me where you are getting the link? We would like to give props to whoever is giving us some pub.

Thanks in advance and thanks for reading our drivel.

Skip Hooligan said...

You know what's weird I think I remember seeing a broad very similar to the "blonde" one on a cruise. She was a UF student and very annoying and drunk.

Tebow probably wrecked it

NJ Golf Addict said...

It is from SI.com Campus Clicks

Trip McFeely said...

Thanks for letting us know! How the hell did we get linked from one of the top sports websites/mags in the country?

Oh well, we aren't complaining.

Thanks for reading folks.

Anonymous said...

I think Tebow prefers the Tony Joiner type (if ya know what I mean)

Ned's Younger Brother said...

Does it piss anyone else off that because Tebow is a hardcore Christian, he's not doing anything with these girls?? I mean come on, look at those tit-ays! I'm pretty sure God would understand man...

Getting Healthy said...

What happened to the one in the bikini who turned out to be fake. She would get my vote.

Anonymous said...

#3 makes me want to stand up and cry for buttermilk. Jesus Titty F'ing Christ!!

Skip Hooligan said...

I thought the "newcomer" would get more votes, but tities is running away with this one.

If I was ever lost at sea, those would keep me a float

Anonymous said...

Newcomer is clearly the hottest. Besides, if he wants her boobs bigger, she can always upgrade. Plus, no way does the humongous breasts girl stay thin.